Bio - pro Pests a biological insecticide based on a selective strain ofnaturally-orccurring entomopathogeic fungus Verticillium lecanii, Beauveria bassiana, Metarhizium anisopliae. The product contains spore and mycelial fragments in powder (109 CFU’s/gm) fomulation.
*Mode of action:
The spore of the fungus when comes in contact with the cuticle (skin) of the target pest insect it geminates and grows directly through the spiracle in cuticle into the inner body of host. The fungus by taking nutrients from the insect proliferates and colonizes the entire insect and thus drains the insect of nutrients and the infected insects eventually dies.
- Bio - pro Pests effectively controls the economically important pests of crops such as aphids, Caterpillar, Thrips, Mealy bugs, White flies, all types of mites…
- Bio - pro Pests is eco-friendly and it helps to maintain the ecological balance.
- Soil Application: Bio -pro Pests can be mixed with organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly. Bio - pro Pests can be spinkled around the root-zone and incorporated into the soil either mechanically or through profuse watering of the plant.
- Treatment diseases: Bio - pro Pests should be sprayed on growing plants using hand, ground or aerial equidment targeting the insects. The spray volume depends upon the crop canopy.
Use the spray solution as a direct spray targeting the pests on the undersides of the leaves.
- Bio-pro Pests compatible with neem and other bio-pesticide products. Don’t tank mix Bio - pro Verti with fungicides/Nematicides.
- Application in the morning or evening. Keep humidity for plant/soil 60 -70%.
- Liquid: 2L/1000 m2
- Powder: 2kg/1000 m2
- Liquid: 2 months
- Powder: 1 year
- Liquid: 1 Litres
- Powder: 1 kg